Happy Valentine's Day

I got into one of my scrap drawers the other day, you know the ones, the set of three plastic drawers with wheels; anyway, I got in there and pulled out some, and then pulled out some more, and some more, and before I knew it, there was at least three times more than would ever fit back in there.  How did I get so many scraps in there?  I was so happy I had looked in there again and it set in motion some more small blocks and this little project.....

Well the sun is setting on this Valentine's Day so I guess I better get busy making the dinner I had planned....Hope you all have a wonderful evening and get to spend it with someone you love.

Comments

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to you, too. It was nice to visit with you today. I'll be back tomorrow to check out your blocks and see what it will take me to get caught up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment