Visitor

My Mom has been in town visiting this week from New York.  So, I haven't been doing much of the usual.  We did see the exhibit at the Indiana State Museum entitled Frugal & Fancy Quilts.  It was worth the stop for sure but, I am a local.  The museum as a whole provided a nice day's outing.  No pictures, though, as I didn't think they were allowed.  And, I did get a quilt loaded and started.  I'll have a report at the end of the week and I should also have the next layer cake block up as well.  Hope to see you then!

Comments

  1. Stephanie, I will have to go see that exhibit. I would love to have some Chicken Velvet Soup, too!
    Maybe Abby will go with me, she's coming home to spend the night on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh yes, I haven't had chicken velvet soup in ages either. I wondered if there would be any photos allowed at the exhibit. Maybe they would allow without flash? I want to get down to see that exhibit soon. Glad your Mom is visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment