Yay me! Here are the blocks from Month 2 & 3. This year the choices were batik, red & green, blue & cream. I collected all I could of the red & green and the blue & cream. I have at least one of each month except January of which I have none. No matter since I didn't have a plan at the time. (Obviously, right?). There was another choice as well. Instructions were given for a 9" finished block and a 6" finished. I'm partial to smaller blocks so I have decided to make the 6" finished size. Next, follow me here as we go further down the rabbit hole, when I began cutting for the 6" blocks there was so much fabric left that I could -almost- cut out a second one. Hmmmm. Now that stash is starting to pay off. The blocks in the right hand column are Month 2 blue. The kit fabrics are in the top block. The only one I didn't have enough of was the center square (a 2 1/2" square- I've got that covered!). Month 3 blue I added the light blue to make the tiny pinwheel stand out. And, I found a scrap of the same dark blue in my stash to make the large pinwheel! Amazing! Month 3 red/green I again added the fabric for the tiny pinwheel and I added another fabric for the large pinwheel. That's 3 little baggies out of the drawer! 21 baggies to go. I even know what I'll do with them all when I have them made but that's a tale for another day. Happy sewing!