Dog-Sitting


Well, I got a little distracted today and didn't get as much done as I thought I might. I ended up dog-sitting my "grand-dog" for the better part of the day which means taking him out for walks, games of tug-of-war and throw-the-stick in our backyard. Good practice, I suppose, for the real thing, although we should be a long way from that. Here's a picture of him. He's a really sweet dog.


I did get a little sewing done and I did move the furniture around in my sewing room. I have a VERY IMPORTANT reason for needing to do that. More on that next time....you'll want to come back to see what I'm so excited about!


I've also added my husband's blog as a blog I follow. He's an amateur photographer with some really fabulous pictures and info on his blog so check it out. Plus, he's helping me with all these baby steps I'm taking in blogging and adding pictures. Thanks, honey!

Comments