Feedback

I would send feedback to Google blogger if I thought it would do any good.  I had trouble getting pictures added to my last post.  I thought I had gotten them in place but it turns out I didn't. So, if you had looked at my blog over the past couple of days only to see words and no pics, I believe I have corrected it.  Onward...

I have the week off.  I had planned a trip east to visit family but it didn't pan out, so I'm here.  That's okay I guess.  There are many things to catch up on.  As I've always admired the Lifetime list Thelma keeps on her blog Cupcakes and Daisies so I started putting my list together.  It's just on an excel spreadsheet for now while I collect info but, I plan to add a tab at some point.  If you haven't looked at Thelma's list you should.  It's like going to a quilt show!

I updated the list of quilts I've quilted on my longarm(s).  I'm up to 183 and feeling good about how I can further develop my style/niche of quilting.
 

I finished cutting 180 7" squares from my flannels, which hardly made a dent in them, and I cut a few 2 1/2" strips as well.  Now I have a pattern in mind for the strips so I will cut a bunch more.  It's from kathy doughty's book Making Quilts.

It's snowing today so I will "go" for my walk indoors today (on the treadmill) and watch Foyle's War. I've decided to spend more time exercising/walking and lifting light weights.  If I walk for an hour then I can get fairly close to 10,000 steps during the day, at least close enough for me.

My body is still on the "wrong" side of DST...hope you are adjusting better than I am!




Comments