February report

Here's what I bought in February-

I bought the kit to make the Dottie Frames quilt in  Kaffe's new book Quilt Grandeur, a magazine, a couple of wonderful and interesting neutrals for my stash, and a few quarter yard cuts from Jo Morton's new line called Woodlands that is mostly rich darks.  True, it was more than $100 but I also had a gift certificate to use! So, I ended up being over my $100 goal by $5.71.  I can live with that.



Here's what I completed in February:





Starting with the pink dishcloth, I did a little knitting, completing one dishcloth, one scarf and UNknit  one fingerless glove to re-do.  I completed 33 blocks from various projects-adding a couple more Ohio Stars to the pile, a couple more split nine patches and bow ties and second Saturday sampler blocks.  Bonnie's next challenge just came out last week too so I cut 3 rectangles for that from some leftovers already next to my cutting mat!  Hey, it's a start!




I'm sewing down the binding on this one so, I'll show it in full another time.


And I made a little progress on the baby quilt...



Hopefully I will get it completed this month because the baby is here!

All in all, I had a pretty good month and I hope you did too!  Now, if only Spring would come...



Comments