I'm still here

I've been focused on some other things through the summer so I haven't taken the time keep this up to date. The short list of accomplishments will soon be accompanied by pictures.

1. I lost 15 pounds and started walking/jogging again using the SparkPeople program, a free website. I highly recommend it! It was totally inspirational and kept me going. I'm "on my own" now and have maintained my weight loss for 6 weeks. I wouldn't mind losing another 5 lbs but I think if I maintain over the holidays I'll consider myself fortunate.

2. I completed Deena's graduation quilt in time to send it to her for her first week of college in August. I quilted it on my HQ16. I loved the way it turned out!

3. I completed Logan's graduation quilt and just presented it to him last week. I quilted this one on my HQ as well and I'm very happy with this one too!

4. I also finished quilting on my HQ a cross-stitched quilt top made by my mother-in-law. It is a wedding gift for my nephew and his bride. It still needs to be bound but they will receive it on Thanksgiving.

5. I quilted a small quilt top for my brother on my Bernina. It's bound and ready for giving.

6. I've made 5 journal covers for gifting. Several more to go.

7. I'm getting close to having my second quilt pattern ready to publish.

8. Totally enjoyed watching the NY Yankees win their 27th World Championship.


I still have lots more on my to-do list but hope to keep a better record going forward. I'll try to get some pics up of the completed quilts real soon! Thanks for staying tuned!


P.S. GO COLTS! Awesome game this week on SNF. I'm amazed at how they have been able to pull through every game. I love how they believe in themselves and never give up!

Comments