|View down center of closet|
|Left Side -Note lighting|
Here’s what I ended up purchasing: 2 standard 3-shelf bookcase units; 1 set of tall wire shelves 18” deep (at right) and 2 sets of short wire shelves also 18” deep (at left). I also bought 8 fabric cubes, (10) 16 qt bins and (3) 28 qt and (2) 66 qt bins. Total cost: $253.38. I reclaimed from other areas of the house a tall bookcase, a couple more magazine file boxes, and a couple of other totes.
The Shelf Project has been dismantled. I REMOVED that large shelving unit and one bookcase which visually cleaned up the space a lot. All of those projects have their own bin.
I found a better spot for the ironing board when a plug became available again after removing the bookcase.
Since then I also found out I needed to LABEL every bin! I used to know where everything was but when it gets moved around to this extent I had a heck of a time finding a couple of things. I used index cards and a large black marker to label every bin because ya know I really DO want to make these projects some day!
Hope you enjoyed this little show and that it will inspire you to do something with YOUR stash!
Happy Organizing! Next step...SEW!