Stash Report

As of the end of September, I have purchased 177.68 yards and I have used 105.96 for a net of 71.72 yards added to my stash.  I have a few yards set aside for pillowcases for gifts and I'd like to make a couple for the pillowcase challenge, too.  I'd also thought about making a couple pairs of boxer shorts and a couple of aprons for gifts as well. 

I have added to my Short List three quilt tops to quilt for Becky for her breast cancer project.  And, there are two others to quilt for my SIL.  I plan to get all of these done in the next four to five weeks; I'll get one loaded this morning. That would leave some time for another quilt or two if someone needs one done by Christmas. 

I'm also debating about what classes to offer next session.  I've got lots of ideas but if anyone has any requests for something they want to learn about let me know!  I can work on a project for that! 

The days have been beautiful...hope you all are getting out for some nice long walks.

Comments